REFER A FRIEND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Genesis Group International Ltd (company no. 3102409 whose registered office is at Unit 4 Alpha Point, Bradnor Road, Manchester M22 4TE.
2. Employees of Genesis Group International Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the promotion or helping to set up the promotion shall not be permitted to enter the promotion.
3. In order to refer a friend purchase is necessary.
4. The rules of the promotion and the details for each referal are as follows: To share your referal links simply use one of the options at https://www.genesisteamwear.com/campaign/refer-a-friend/ including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Whatsapp and Email. The link can also be shared as the referer see’s fit. The referal will be valid for 90 days and will need to make a purchase of £100 in order to receive any further discount. Upon completion of the referals order (Please note this can take up to 21 days if the order is customised, longer if artwork approval is outstanding), a coupon for 10% discount of a carts value will be emailed to the referee. This coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or coupon.
5. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to all parties as soon as possible by the promoter.
6. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied to any participant by any third party connected with this promotion.
7. No cash alternative to the referal coupon will be offered.
8. By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
10. Entry into the promotion will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.