COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter of this prize draw is PUMA Teamwear, Unit 4, Alpha Point, Bradnor Road, Manchester M22 4TE (the “Promoter”).
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win one voucher of £500 to spend at www.pumateamwear.com
4. To enter this prize draw, entrants must complete all required fields in the form above.
5. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter.
6. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access is required.
8. The promotion is open to entries from 09:00 6th June 2019 until 23.59 on 9th June 2019.
9. There is one prize to be won. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
11. The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period by using a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
12. Each winner will be notified within five working days of the draw via email from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
13. The prize will be a voucher code to be used on the website and will be sent by email to the email address supplied within two weeks of notification.
14. Unless the winner notifies us otherwise in writing within 2 weeks of being informed that he/she has won, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the names of the prize draw winners for publicity purposes and winners agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
15. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
16. All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
17. The name and county of residence of the winners will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
18. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email addresses in order to submit multiple entries).
20. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
21. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.