A different league
PUMA Teamwear has been designing, manufacturing and customising football kit, teamwear and fanwear since 1995. We kit out more than 20 of the UK’s professional league football clubs, as well as amateur and grass roots clubs, schools, colleges and universities.
Since 2002 we’ve been the exclusive licensee supplying PUMA kit to pro teams in the UK and Ireland. And in 2015 we became PUMA’s main UK partner for supplying kit and training wear to amateur and non-league football teams.
So we’ve got what you need covered.
Why not check out the latest strips created by clubs using our Kit Manager?
Get professional service at every level
From colours to styles, to customisation and sizing there’s plenty to consider. But we keep it simple. Our site’s been designed by people who really understand how complicated buying kit can be. It’s straightforward to use with an easy 3-step system that’s available for your club 24-7.
We’ve also invested in the latest facilities to make sure you get the best quality football kit, when you need it. From design to manufacture and customisation, we handle everything in-house. So we can keep a tight control on quality and can give you a premier league service.
Order your kit from PUMA Teamwear and you can expect:
- Simple ordering – with our intuitive website your first order’s easy, and your details are stored so re-ordering is even easier.
- Top service – you’ll get advice from experts who understand what a club needs, from grass roots to professional level.
- Flexible designs – choose from a wide range of options and apply your club branding.
- Short lead times – handling everything in-house means we’re fully in control of your order, from manufacture to branding and on-time delivery.
- Great value – you’ll get first class PUMA products at a competitive price.